As I am writing this, it’s about 11 PM here in Germany. I’ll get up at around 5am to get ready to make the 15 hour drive to Hungary to begin our evangelistic campaign in Hungary and Serbia. I have the privilege of leading a 15 person team to come alongside our ministry partners in reaching Roma peoples. So, as a family, we are asking you to pray with us in specific ways.
1) Please pray for safe travel to Hungary. We have 8-team members from our German team driving tomorrow, including Sofia and myself. We also have 6-team members flying in from various places in America. We are also very excited to have recruited a young German man who will also be flying into Budapest. Please pray for our team!
2) Please pray for our partners Ron, Jeannie, Laci, Esther, Pastor Feri and Marijana. They have worked hard on all the details to be ready to receive our team and to prepare for the ministry we will have together. We have a great plan in place to make our time together part of a larger vision of sustainable work among Roma peoples.
3) Please pray for Roma people in these specific villages in Hungary: Zsambok, Boldog, Gyongyos and Hatvan. Also in Serbia: Donji Petrovac, Backo Graditsa and Novi Sad. Many people will hear the truth of The Gospel and we pray that there will be decisions made for Jesus Christ!
4) Please pray for logistical things and favor with local municipalities… that all will go well.
5) Please pray for several “Ministry Benefit” concert events where believers will be invited to come and hear about the ministry of our partners in order to recruit workers, gain supporters and prayer partners.
Thank you praying friends!!
As always, we covet your prayers and are grateful for your friendship, encouragement and support!
May God be glorified and Jesus be magnified in all we do!!
With much love in Christ Jesus,
steve, dawn, bianca and sofia